Sat, Jun 24|
The Hoop HQ
Summer League Ages: (8 to 11)
In this age group players will learn all the basic rules of basketball providing the platform for players to further develop. Players will learn defensive techniques, man to man defense, boxing out and rebounding. Team work will be a strong emphasis focusing on ball movement and team communication
Time & Location
Jun 24, 10:00 AM – Aug 19, 10:00 AM
The Hoop HQ, 10720 Thornmint Rd Suite C, San Diego, CA 92127, USA
GENERAL REGISTRATION - 7 games guaranteed. All teams make playoffs
Age/Grade Certification System
- League Start & End Time: June 24 to August 19
- Free Preseason Practice/Evaluation: June 24 @ 10AM
- First Practice: Week of June 26 (TIME TBD)
- First Game Day: July 8th ( Game Time TBD)
- Assigned Team Practice Times on Fridays (1 Practice a week, make up practice dates avaiable Monday & Wednesday 4PM) Additional training is provided through a purchase of Hoop HQ Membership.
- All practices are conducted at Hoop HQ - beautiful indoor facility.
- All games are at the Hoop HQ facility - Game Day: Saturday
- Fee: $275 per player
- Includes: Team Jersey & Team Photo
Questions? Please email or call (email@example.com or 619-845-1233)
Summer League Registration
In this Age group our main goal is for kids to have fun, learn and enjoy the process to develop passion and love for the game of basketball. A no judgement environment is a great friendly way for young players to acquire game experience.