Sat, Sep 17|
The Hoop HQ
Fall League - Ages: (11 to 13) - Beginners Level
In this age group players will learn all the basic rules of basketball providing the platform for players to further develop. Players will learn defensive techniques, man to man defense, boxing out and rebounding. Team work will be a strong emphasis focusing on ball movement and team communication
Time & Location
Sep 17, 2022, 10:00 AM PDT – Nov 05, 2022, 10:00 AM PDT
The Hoop HQ, 10720 Thornmint Rd Suite C, San Diego, CA 92127, USA
6 games guaranteed. All teams make playoffs
Age/Grade Certification System
- League Start & End Time: September 17 to November 5th
- League Evaluation: September 17th @ 10AM (Check in 9:20 AM)
- First Practice: TBD
- First Game Day: September 24th
- Assigned Team Practice Times on Fridays (1 Practice a week); Additional training is provided through a purchase of Hoop HQ Membership
- All practices are conducted at Hoop HQ - beautiful indoor facility.
- All games are at the Hoop HQ facility - Game Day: Saturday
- Fee: $275 per player
- Includes: Team Jersey & Team Photo
- If for any reason there are not enough players in this age group, we will pair with the lower age group and divide the teams evenly.
- Alternatively a full refund can be issued upon request if parents/players are unsatified with the teams.
Questions? Please email or call (firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-845-1233)